Timesheet authorisation system in SharePoint
Timesheet information from employees taking one person hours and hours to collect, receive authorisation from managers, collate for wages and do input for project reporting purposes.
Use SharePoint to allow employees to create their time sheet from the Staff intranet.
- Use the existing Excel templates that they are familiar with.
- Automatically email managers when the time sheet is complete.
- Email contains a link for managers to view, authorise or reject the time sheet.
- Employee emailed on rejection.
- Accounts emailed on authorisation for final check.
- Data transferred into SharePoint list and spreadsheet stored in library for future reference.
- Cost allocation for time automatically calculated (rate per employee) and moved to project tracking system.
- Spreadsheet with automatic update collates months information for payroll.
Excel spread sheet for collating sickness no longer required, collation of overnight stays for on-site staff no longer required.